If you have a Keurig coffee maker, or something like that, this recipe is for you! It is super easy, with only a few ingredients that everyone can make.
This is one of my all-time favorite warm drinks-and it's so simple! Here's the recipe:
- Hot chocolate mix package (I prefer swiss miss classic milk chocolate)
- Coffee k-cup (I love hazelnut coffee in it)
- Whip cream (optional)
- chocolate sauce (optional)
- Make a cup of normal coffee in your keurig. If you don't want to drink the coffee, save it or make it for someone else to drink.
- Keep the already used k-cup in the keurig.
- Pour your hot chocolate mix into your mug and place it under the keurig.
- Click the larger cup size (mine just has big and small)
- Brew your leftover k-cup, so you get some coffee and some water in your mocha, so that it doesn't have too much coffee in it.
- Once it finishes, mix your mocha so the hot chocolate mix fully disolves in it.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, if you desire (I love it simple and without this, but you can add it if you want to)
That's it! I hope you enjoy your easy keurig mocha.